Tell us a little about yourself!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: June 7th, 2019, 5:35 am
Hi, I'm Orazio from Italy (Zafferana Etnea, CT)
Proud to stay here
Hi all and thx
- Posts: 418
- Joined: August 4th, 2018, 4:50 pm
What are your build plans?
- Posts: 5466
- Joined: September 1st, 2013, 2:40 pm
- Title: Go Getter
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys
- Location: Lower Alabama
Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: November 24th, 2015, 12:36 am
- Title: It ain't broke...yet
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Dont compete...cook for events once in a while
- Location: Phoenix, Az
Glad to have you. How bout tell us what you cook on currently and what you are wanting to build.
- Posts: 2120
- Joined: April 12th, 2016, 8:07 pm
- Title: Neophyte Smoker Bldr
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Learning generally boils down to "Repetition or the avoidance of pain", some people learn by doing, some by watching and some just have to pee on the electric fence.
Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford
- Posts: 2872
- Joined: February 16th, 2013, 8:19 am
- Title: Meathead
- Location: Bucks County, PA
- Posts: 1105
- Joined: September 2nd, 2014, 6:28 pm
- Title: Independent Thinker
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Just a few backyard for fun competitions.
- Location: Central Wisconsin