Forum questions and assistance
- Posts: 1
- Joined: May 29th, 2016, 5:25 pm
need help with a rotissorie im building for a 400 lb half cow. would a dodge ram wiper motor with bike sprockets work?
- Posts: 458
- Joined: July 20th, 2018, 6:59 pm
I guess with the right gearing it may work, but I would look elsewhere personally. A wiper motor moves a 1 pound wiper with no load 400 lbs may just be too much. I've never built a rotisserie, but just my thoughts.
- Posts: 1993
- Joined: November 24th, 2015, 12:36 am
- Title: It ain't broke...yet
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Dont compete...cook for events once in a while
- Location: Phoenix, Az