If you just want to shoot the breeze or find out what's going on at SmokerBuilders, try here.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Pete Mazz
- Posts: 3379
- Joined: February 16th, 2013, 8:19 am
- Title: Meathead
- Location: Bucks County, PA
- Big T
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: September 1st, 2013, 2:40 pm
- Title: Go Getter
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys
- Location: Lower Alabama
most glazes that have a lot of sugar in them will burn if you get them too hot or expose them to heat for long periods of time.
Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.
- Needs more Steel
- Posts: 133
- Joined: February 14th, 2022, 3:48 pm
- Title: Never 2 Old 2 Learn
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
- Location: Western Colorado
I would love to make a Jack Daniel’s glaze. Do you mind sharing your recipe?
I’ve been playing with honey and habanero peppers as a glaze. Next I’m going to try making a Honey Peach Habanero sauce/glaze, if I don't do the Jack Daniel's/whiskey glaze.