Smoker Clones are your own version of a commercially available Smoker. Examples are Stumps, Jambo, Backwoods, or any other you want to try to copy.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6985
- Joined: January 17th, 2011, 6:30 pm
- Title: OB1
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Team SmokerBuilder- Competition BBQ Team
KCBS Cert. BBQ Judge
- Location: Missouri
- Posts: 1746
- Joined: November 24th, 2015, 12:36 am
- Title: It ain't broke...yet
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Dont compete...cook for events once in a while
- Location: Phoenix, Az
Yep....it’s called a double pan. Call Frank for the plans and save yourself a ton to aggravation designing your own. He did all to work and calculating for you so the $79 U.S. is pretty cheap.