Tell us a little about yourself!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: December 1st, 2018, 3:14 pm
My name is Steve. I am from the USA, now living in Australia and missing the taste of home. As a smoker, been around the block, but first time builder.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Posts: 387
- Joined: August 4th, 2018, 4:50 pm
Welcome....what are you planning on building?
- Posts: 458
- Joined: July 20th, 2018, 6:59 pm
Welcome. Can't wait to see what ya build
- Posts: 5428
- Joined: September 1st, 2013, 2:40 pm
- Title: Go Getter
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys
- Location: Lower Alabama
Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.
- Posts: 2097
- Joined: April 12th, 2016, 8:07 pm
- Title: Neophyte Smoker Bldr
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Welcome! Both to the site and to Australia.
Learning generally boils down to "Repetition or the avoidance of pain", some people learn by doing, some by watching and some just have to pee on the electric fence.
Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford
- Posts: 2845
- Joined: February 16th, 2013, 8:19 am
- Title: Meathead
- Location: Bucks County, PA
- Posts: 1988
- Joined: November 24th, 2015, 12:36 am
- Title: It ain't broke...yet
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Dont compete...cook for events once in a while
- Location: Phoenix, Az
Glad to have you. What kind of food are you typically cooking and what do you currently cook on?