Talk about welders and metal working equipment.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Big T
- Posts: 4725
- Joined: September 1st, 2013, 2:40 pm
- Title: Go Getter
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys
- Location: Lower Alabama
It seems like a good price. They usually run about 75 cents to $1 a gallon in my area, if you can find them.
Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.
- Posts: 8272
- Joined: July 21st, 2012, 5:46 pm
- Title: Member
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
- Location: Orlando, Florida
freebirds4x4 wrote:I think I might have found a great deal on some old propane tanks. 500 gallon and 250 gallon for under $200 each.
I Love My 2018 RAM 2500HD 4x4 6.4L
Just so everyone knows where you're at, where are these tanks?
Current Smokers: Backyard RF Offset and Hybrid RF Offset trailer rig with Cowboy cooker and fish fryer, always room for more........
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6854
- Joined: January 17th, 2011, 6:30 pm
- Title: OB1
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Team SmokerBuilder- Competition BBQ Team
KCBS Cert. BBQ Judge
- Location: Missouri