Discussion about BBQ Competition Organizations and their Rules.
Moderator: CompBBQ.com Staff
Nice looking pics!
If it can't be smoked .... try frying it. It that don't work, it's probably best just left alone
- Posts: 901
- Joined: May 26th, 2012, 1:06 pm
- Location: Birmingham Alabama
- Title: Member
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Irv's Smokehouse
BBQ is just smoke and beers!
Usually more beers than smoke.
- Posts: 3031
- Joined: December 17th, 2011, 8:52 am
- Location: Missouri
- Title: Builder Wannabee
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Smokerbuilder.com - Competition BBQ Team
KCBS Certified BBQ Judge
Return to BBQ Comp Events and Rules
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest