Smokers and Ovens made of Brick and Stone
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Big T
- Posts: 6475
- Joined: September 1st, 2013, 2:40 pm
- Title: Go Getter
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys
- Location: Lower Alabama
I'm not sure of your design but I've seen quite a few block pits that were just stacked and didn't have any mortar.
Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: September 2nd, 2014, 6:28 pm
- Title: Independent Thinker
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Just a few backyard for fun competitions.
- Location: Central Wisconsin
The cinder blocks will crack and eventually fall apart. I would plan on at least lining it with 1/2 block to be safe.