We love to cook and we love to hear what others are cooking. With pics of course!
- Posts: 19
- Joined: July 27th, 2018, 9:31 pm
- Title: Member
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
6lb Turkey Breast on my Mini GF. 4:15 @ 250 degrees. I used apple wood for the smoke. It turned out great.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
- Posts: 2381
- Joined: November 24th, 2015, 12:36 am
- Title: It ain't broke...yet
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Dont compete...cook for events once in a while
- Location: Phoenix, Az
What happened to the rest of the turkey?