sauces coming shortly

Share your recipes or request others.
smokendink71
Expert
Expert
Title: Le Cordon Bleu Chef
BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...

sauces coming shortly

Post by smokendink71 » August 8th, 2012, 1:20 pm

We will be adding a variety of sauces to the site for sale shortly, working on packaging and labeling now so keep an eye out. Some of the sauces we will be offering will be Kansas City style, Carolina Style and Memphis style, as of now we have 5-6 really good sauces that are being considered for the selling market including a maple BBQ sauce that will blow your socks off, extremely good on pork and chicken. Check us out at www.smokendinks.com

:grillin:

A little about me, I am a Le Cordon Bleu Chef and have been in the food service industry for over 10 years. Any questions about food I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

SoloQue
Expert
Expert
Title: Member
BBQ Comp Team Name: Irv's Smokehouse

Re: sauces coming shortly

Post by SoloQue » August 8th, 2012, 3:22 pm

What co-packer are you using or are you working out of your private establishment? Sounds awesome from what I can seeing going on. Was it a pain getting the nutritional value on your sauces? I'm about 3 months behind you probably from the looks of my timeline but it sounds like you have the ball rolling nicely. I have to get my UPC codes in order along with the nutritional stuff before I can get my labels commercially made. I hope it's not as big a mess as it looks like right now but I see private labels popping up everywhere so it must be doable.

If it can't be smoked .... try frying it. It that don't work, it's probably best just left alone

smokendink71
Expert
Expert
Title: Le Cordon Bleu Chef
BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...

Re: sauces coming shortly

Post by smokendink71 » August 8th, 2012, 3:27 pm

It is kind of a pain but hoping to get through it, as far as nutritional values I did that myself one of the perks of only being a year and a half away from having my masters in dietetics. Doing everything myself, outsourcing is too expensive and leaves no meat on the bone, if you need some help with packaging and labeling let me know and I can send you some of the sites I've been dealing with.

A little about me, I am a Le Cordon Bleu Chef and have been in the food service industry for over 10 years. Any questions about food I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Return to “Recipes”