Mack™

Discussion about Reverse Flow Smokers
jabostick

Re: Mack™

Post by jabostick » June 28th, 2019, 10:41 am

Hey Frank, curious if there is a rough ballpark as to what you should expect the Mack to cost? I assume there are a ton of variables that make it tough to predict but thought I'd ask anyway...

Also, I see a few others mention a 'mini' version of the Mack. Is that still in the works?

forty_creek
Expert
Expert
Title: 40 Ways 2 Kansas
BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...

Post by forty_creek » June 28th, 2019, 9:52 pm

MACK needs to stay MACK! I am jealous that OB1 and O812 have MACK! MACK is his own LEGEND! Believe the HYPE!

DRANKIN, SMOKIN and DREAMIN

Frank_Cox
Site Admin
Site Admin
Title: OB1
BBQ Comp Team Name: Team SmokerBuilder- Competition BBQ Team
KCBS Cert. BBQ Judge

Post by Frank_Cox » July 1st, 2019, 6:37 pm

jabostick wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 10:41 am
Hey Frank, curious if there is a rough ballpark as to what you should expect the Mack to cost? I assume there are a ton of variables that make it tough to predict but thought I'd ask anyway...

Also, I see a few others mention a 'mini' version of the Mack. Is that still in the works?
hey buddy! sorry for the late reply!!!
I always recommend retail price between $4000 and $6700 if on a trailer. depending on the builders cost. if you build it yourself you can easily expect new steel cost to be $1000 to $1600 depending on your purchasing abilities for new steel.
forty_creek wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 9:52 pm
MACK needs to stay MACK! I am jealous that OB1 and O812 have MACK! MACK is his own LEGEND! Believe the HYPE!
hahaha you're making me laugh brother! Mack could be considered a BBQ assault weapon for sure but yours would be a BBQ Weapon of mass feasting!

Click here : How to Upload Pics (Video) | Click here : Are you on FaceBook? |
--->Click here : Need plans for your build? OR Message me at ---->>> https://m.me/SmokerPlans
--->Are you interested in building smokers for profit?
Click here : Shoot me a PM to learn about a new opportunity launching soon!

Return to “Reverse Flow Smokers”