Discussion about Reverse Flow Smokers
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 10
- Joined: April 15th, 2017, 7:38 pm
- Title: Smoking
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Fire & Res-Que
The guy isn’t sure what was in it last, but says he knows it had had diesel. Been empty for a while though. Is it safe to use this for a build?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everyday is Que day...
- Big T
- Posts: 4356
- Joined: September 1st, 2013, 2:40 pm
- Title: Go Getter
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys
- Location: Lower Alabama
I've seen a lot of guys use 275 gallon fuel tanks so I don't think that would be any different. I would get it opened up and burn it out really good before I started doing any building.
Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.
- Posts: 7925
- Joined: July 21st, 2012, 5:46 pm
- Title: Member
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
- Location: Orlando, Florida
Current Smokers: Backyard RF Offset and Hybrid RF Offset trailer rig with Cowboy cooker and fish fryer, always room for more........
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests